Members enjoying a warm California day at the RCI Pool.
Salt Swimming Pool
Enjoy the Junior Olympic size salt swimming pool, located right here in the heart of Irvine! The swimming pool is heated and open year around. We use the Salt Pure® method. Members enjoy swimming in the pool and soaking in the outdoor spa without the negative effects produced by traditional chlorine-based water treatments—no red eyes, itchy skin, hair damage, or faded swimsuits. Enjoy this Junior Olympic size saline filtered pool all year long in beautiful Southern California!
Aqua Classes, Laps, Free Swim
Take a class, swim a few (or more!) laps or simply enjoy the refreshing salt swimming pool. Then take a stroll over to the Grill and have something tasty to eat. We have a full menu offering breakfast, lunch and dinner. Also, enjoy one of our healthy and delicious fruit smoothies.
Hours of Operation:
Pool and spa are open during the operating hours of the Club:
Monday-Friday—6 a.m. to 10 p.m
Saturday-Sunday—6 a.m. to 6 p.m.
1. An adult must accompany children under the age of 14.
2. Children under the age of 14 are NOT ALLOWED in the Jacuzzi.
3. Glass containers are prohibited in the pool area. No off-site food or beverages are allowed unless approved by the Management.
4. Showers are required before entering pool or Jacuzzi.
5. No sitting or playing on “lane” lines.
6. Throwing of any objects (tennis balls or hard objects) in or out of the pool is forbidden.
7. Large floatation devices (boogie boards, etc.) are not allowed in the pool. Please limit toys in the pool.
8. Swimmer’s lane are for lap swimmers only.
9. No running on pool deck, and no diving