Welcome to the Youth Center
Our Vision, Mission Statement and Core Values for LNRC Youth Center are:
To provide a service for parents to leave children ages 7-13 in a safe and secure place with quality supervision.
To entertain, challenge and motivate children in a secure supervised fun facility.
Our Core Values:
- We keep the children safe and well supervised.
- We will provide quality supervision for our member’s children, to read, do school work, play computer games and enjoy friends.
- We will feature supervised board games, x-box, play-station, coloring and art work, with on-line access for schoolwork and fun.
- The Youth Center will be safe, clean and offer on line access for parents to monitor their children in activities.
Laguna Niguel Racquet Club and Tennis Club at Monarch Beach are dedicated to providing a safe environment for your children, so that you can enjoy your club membership knowing your children are safe and in good hands. In order to achieve our Vision and Mission Statement listed above, we ask every member to adhere to the following guidelines:
- The Youth Center will accept children seven years to thirteen years old.
- All Children must be signed in and out by the parent or guardian. The sign-in sheet will be used for billing members for the Youth Center. Non members must pay when dropping off their kids.
- Parents can leave the club grounds for personal errands or appointments while their child or children are in the Youth Center for a maximum of 4 hours for the hourly fee.
- Snacks may be purchased at the grill for children using the Youth Center.
- No wet bathing suits allowed in the Youth Center facility.
- Only children of members or guests of members will be accepted in the Youth Center.
- No peanuts or gum are allowed in the Youth Center.
- Children who are sick will not be permitted in the Youth Center.
- The Youth Center hours are as follows: Monday to Friday from 10:00am to 4:00pm.