*Monthly dues are charged according to type of membership signed-up on this plan. Initial Membership payment can be made below.
(LNRC=Laguna Niguel Racquet Club/TCMB=The Tennis Club at Monarch Beach)
I authorize LNRC/TCMB to debit the financial institution listed below each month for the total amount due on my account.
The payment will be posted to my membership account at LNRC/TCMB.
We will contact you for your account information.
I understand the following: (1) I can cancel this service at any time with written notice. (2) I will continue to receive a statement each month listing all transactions for the billing period that just ended and that I have 10 days to correct any errors on my statement by calling the LNRC accounting office for an instant credit. (3) When my LNRC/TCMB membership is canceled in writing, my automatic payments will also cancel.
This Membership Agreement is between LAGUNA NIGUEL RACQUET CLUB/TENNIS CLUB at MONARCH BEACH (the "CLUB") and the undersigned MEMBER.
A. MEMBER understands and agrees:
1. To be bound by the CLUB’s Rules, Regulations & Conditions of Membership (the “Rules”) as now in effect and as may be amended or supplemented from time-to-time at the CLUB’s discretion, and that MEMBER has received and read a copy of the Rules, including the provisions of the Rules, Article Two, pertaining to Membership Termination, and grounds for expulsion of a member.
2. To be bound by the CLUB’s Membership Handbook as now in effect and as may be amended or supplemented from time-to-time at the CLUB’s discretion. MEMBER has received a copy of the Handbook.
3. To be bound by the CLUB’s Assumption of Risk and Release of Liability Agreement.
4. To pay monthly dues, initiation fees, and charges for goods and services UPON RECEIPT of CLUB’s monthly invoice, or via EFT System of Automatic Debt. The dues shall be initially that amount indicated below, but shall be subject to increases pursuant to Article One, Section 4 of the Rules.
5. That ALL INITIATION FEES, ANNUAL FEES, AND PRE-PAID MONTHLY DUES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE.
6. THAT ALL MEMBERSHIPS ARE NON-ASSESSABLE, NON-VOTING, NON-PROPRIETARY, and NON-TRANSFERABLE, and can be terminated at any time at the discretion of management, in which case a MEMBER’s liability for future monthly dues shall cease.
7. This Agreement does not grant any lifetime rights to the MEMBER. The CLUB reserves the right to terminate the use of its facilities or any part thereof by MEMBER with or without cause.
B. CLUB agrees:
1. To provide a CLUB facility which will include fitness CLUB facilities for females and males; tennis courts; pool; a pro shop; a lounge and locker facilities, subject to the CLUB’s right to terminate or adjust the facilities as described herein.
2. That the MEMBER shall be entitled to all of the rights and privileges due a member in good standing under the Rules as they now exist and as they may from time-to-time be amended or supplemented.
3. If by reason of death or disability, the person agreeing to receive services is unable to receive all of the services for which he or she has contracted, he/she and his/her estate, shall be relieved from the obligation of making payment of services other than those services received prior to death or the onset of disability, and if he/she has prepaid any sum for services, so much of such sum is allocable to services that he/she has not taken shall be promptly refunded to him/her or his/her representative.
I make application for membership in LAGUNA NIGUEL RACQUET CLUB/TENNIS CLUB at MONARCH BEACH and I agree to abide by this Agreement, and the Rules, Regulations & Conditions of Membership. This Agreement will be on a month-to-month basis unless terminated as provided herein or by applicable law. I understand my membership dues are subject to change, and that I MUST SUBMIT WRITTEN NOTICE AT LEAST 30 DAYS PRIOR TO CANCELLATION. I acknowledge receiving a copy of this agreement at the time of my signature.
YOU, THE MEMBER, MAY CANCEL THIS AGREEMENT AT ANY TIME PRIOR TO MIDNIGHT OF THE FIFTH BUSINESS DAY OF THE CLUB after the date of this agreement, excluding Sundays and holidays. To cancel this agreement, mail or deliver a signed and dated notice or send a telegram which states that you, the MEMBER ARE CANCELLING THIS AGREEMENT, OR WORDS OF SIMILAR EFFECT. The notice shall be sent to LAGUNA NIGUEL RACQUET CLUB, 23500 Club House Drive, Laguna Niguel, CA 92677.